Monday, February 28, 2011

Feeling Even Better Today!

Maybe it was just a spell I was going through but yesterday was good and today I feel even better. Maybe it is the exercise and water I am drinking too. I still called my doctor today and talked to the nurse but she can't get me an earlier appointment. She got a little mouthy with me too since I couldn't come in the days and times she had. So when I go to see my doctor on the 22nd I am telling her about her nurse's attitude with me. I don't appreciate someone getting smart with me and sighing in my ear because I couldn't take the days and times she offered me. Not my fault I don't have my own transportation right now. I have bills that have to be paid before I can afford a car so we have to rely on my parents right now. It sucks, but it's life. Oh well we will hopefully get a car soon enough.

Went for a walk today with my stepson. We walked a mile up and a mile back home. I have been drinking more water and although I am going to the bathroom more, I feel great for now. Maybe it was true what I read on a blog one day about drinking water and exercising helping with anxiety and depression.

Now I have to put the laundry away and then do my back exercises. I didn't work much on titling today because we were gone most of the day and then I came home and washed the dishes and went for a walk. It's ok to take at least one day off every once in while. I have a good pay coming tomorrow so the bills will be paid this week. :)

2 comments:

Nana Jeanne said...

I'm sure that everyone is giving you advice but I have a husband that is depressed (sucidal) and we're taking L-Tryptophan. I went to our local health store and spoke to the expert there. She has been in deep depression for a very long time and this is the only thing she found that changed her life. She suggested that we take the maximum dose, 3 they are 500 MG and are the standardized. Hope this works for you. It will make you sleep if nothing else.

Evonne said...

I know exactly how you feel. I was diagnosed with depression 3 years ago and now I'm trying to finish my masters degree. I find exercise helps a lot. I recently started kick boxing and it makes me feel so in control even if only for a couple hours. It reminds me how my life could me.

Check Out my blog sometime.
http://managingmd.blogspot.com/