Saturday, February 26, 2011

Still Feeling Bad Today

I'm still feeling bad today. I called my doctor yesterday and told them what was going on with me and that I needed an earlier appointment. They said they needed to have the nurse call me back. Well they didn't call me until I went to my moms and my stepson called there to tell me but I was already on my way home. My mom called on the cell phone to tell me they called and by the time I called them back, they were gone. Someone needs to do something for me soon. All I feel like doing is screaming and crying. Everything is bothering me more than it should. I can't enjoy anything. I had to force myself to work today and I am still not done working, just taking a break. Well just had to get this off my chest. Back to forcing myself to work again.

No comments: