Saturday, February 5, 2011

Much Better Today

I am feeling much better today than I was yesterday. I was having such a high anxiety day yesterday it was terrible. I am finally able to concentrate on work and I even got a new job. I am now a Mahalo Guru! Mahalo Guru's answer questions and earn $1 an answer. We also get a bonus if we receive best answer. I decided to try answering some questions last night after I started feeling better and it is so much fun. I answered 3 questions before I went to bed. I am still a little slow at it because I just got started but I am sure I will get faster. Also, I woke up to a nice email this morning telling me how good my answers were and letting me know I can answer as many as I want. See, your first 10 answers are on a trial basis. I did 3 last night and was going to do 7 more today to get my first 10 in to get approved to answer as many as I want. They approved me to work full time that fast! So today I plan on doing at least 10 or 20 answers after my other work is done or I might do a few here and there in between work.

The thing about being a Mahalo Guru is that your answer has to be at least 125 words long and you have to provide sources and inlinks. I am not going to explain the inlinks right now but if anyone applies and needs help with the inlinks, just leave a comment here with your email address and I will be happy to help. Here is the link to apply:

Mahalo Guru

If you apply, good luck! Back to work I go! :)

1 comment:

C.Mahan said...

I still need to answer questions..I think I have done 6 ..I am finding WebAnswers much more fun and its building up my residual goodies.