Sunday, March 6, 2011

Feeling Great

Maybe I don't need the meds anymore because since they didn't seem to be working right I ended up doubling up on them for a couple of days and I ran out early. I know what everyone is thinking, I shouldn't be doubling up on my depression meds but they didn't seem to be working and I felt I needed more. I won't do it again because that didn't seem to work either. It didn't hurt me at all but I know I shouldn't have done it in the first place. Don't tell my doctor, lol. So I am out of meds but I feel fine.

I might not be able to afford the meds anymore anyway because I got a phone call the other day from the hospital where I was supposed to get my MRI done for my back and I had to cancel the MRI because I lost my health insurance. It is because I didn't sign back up for SSI because I got tired of fighting them for four years when they wouldn't give it to me. I need the MRI because I have to re-sign up for SSI for my back problems so I can get my health insurance back. So now I have to call my case worker tomorrow to ask what I am supposed to do to get the MRI done. I don't now how it is going to work because I need to get the MRI done in order to be able to sign up for SSI for my back problems but I can't get the MRI done until I get my insurance back. So I don't know how this is going to work. I hate talking on the phone too but I have to find out what I am supposed to do.

Anyway, I have to get to work now. I got my house cleaned because I have so much more energy now. Maybe those meds were dragging me down a lot. I feel so much better without them so far. Hopefully the depression does not kick into full gear for a while.

No comments: