Monday, March 7, 2011

Roller Coaster Ride of Emotions and Doctors are Stupid!

I went to the doctor with my husband today. I cannot stand his doctor. He told her he did not want to take the Halidol anymore because it gives him restless leg syndrome and instead of her taking him off of that, she takes him off of the meds that do help him and keeps him on the ones that he doesn't want to take anymore. He said he is not taking them anymore and he told her that she was just wasting her ink when she was writing the prescription out. She is such a bitch! She does not know what she is doing half the time. She shouldn't be a doctor at all. So his mom told him to tell his family doctor about it and my mom told him to report the bitch.

I swear she does not know what she is doing and should not have her practicing license. I went in with him one day and she tried to say that he was not taking his meds right because the blood test came back that he wasn't taking them. I am the one who gives him his meds. She practically called me a liar!

Onto another subject. Last night I had an anxiety attack and felt really nervous for no reason. Today I feel fine. Since I lost my insurance I can't even go see my doctor on the 22nd unless they give me some kind of insurance until I can get signed up for SSI again. Hubby said he would call our case worker tomorrow for me and ask what they can do for me until I can get my signed back up for SSI. I have to get the MRI done before I can re-sign up but I can't get the MRI done until I get my insurance back. So I am screwed right now when it comes to doctors and meds. I hope this roller coaster ride of emotions is not going to be an every day thing until I get things straightened out.

So today I feel fine but last night I had panic attacks. My mom said maybe it is just a night time thing but I don't like it night or day.

No comments: