Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bipolar is a Funny Thing

Yesterday was a horrible day for me. I had to force myself to get through the day without wanting to sleep it away and cry. I had to force myself to clean house and work. I did not get done with work until midnight last night and then went straight to bed.

What a funny thing Bipolar is with its ups and downs. Yesterday depressed, today, ready to go. I guess you could call today and up day. I like these days better because I feel like I could take anything on. So no forcing myself to work and I might even get some Hubs for Hubpages done today that I have been wanting to do. I actually feel like working today. I actually feel like writing a little. I might even write some fiction and submit to some magazines or at least find and bookmark magazines to submit to. I feel good today!

I still need my meds though. I don't want to keep going through these ups and downs all the time. So I was talking to my mother-n-law yesterday and she told my brother-n-law how I was feeling and she wished she could help. He mentioned a free clinic in town that his wife goes to. I didn't know they dealt with mental health issues. I can call them tomorrow and explain my situation and they will give me samples until I can get in to see my regular psychiatrist. Problem solved! For now at least.

Well, off to post in another blog, maybe because I actually want to really write those articles now. I am going to get an early start on titling so I won't be on this computer until midnight working.

4 comments:

C.Mahan said...

I wish I could find a place like that. The community health center I called said they were so filled with patients and such that unless I was suicidal they really could not help me. I have meds, but I need them to be changed and need to actually see a shrink again.

Today was my down day. I feel like I get pushed and pushed. That I am not allowed to have any time off to just sit and rest. Then, I crash and burn. And somehow everything is my fault.

Sweet Lily said...

Brace yourself, you can defeat it!
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Michelle said...

Hi, The only therapy that could treat my depression and pain was Light Axis Healing. I have been having a healing therapy session every month for a couple of years now and I am no longer depressed. I have grown a lot as a person in the process of healing. I look forward to my session each month. Hope this finds you well.

cheap kamagra said...

Thanks for sharing and I can understand how much you are tiered after doing working till midnight yesterday I also do work as it is Sunday pending work of whole week is done yesterday.