Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Manic High

Wow! I am going through a major manic episode today. I have Bipolar disorder and I ran out of my meds. Since I have no way to the pharmacy, I have to wait until tomorrow before I get my meds again. I have been without them for almost two weeks and I am starting to feel it now. I have to admit, I like the manic episodes because I have a ton of energy and can get more things done with housework and writing. So, after this blog post I am going to clean the house and start writing this story that is screaming in my head to get out. I haven't written fiction in a while and it is high time I get back into it.

I can tell I am going through a manic episode because I am talking and typing faster than usual. My mind is racing and I can't get the words out fast enough. I have excess energy and I feel like running a marathon! I would much rather have a manic episode than a low or depressed episode. When I am depressed I don't want to do anything and that includes clean my house.

So I am going to go clean house and write some stuff before I lose all of this extra energy. :)

3 comments:

katie beutler said...

I have days like this sometimes and I love it! Even if I know i'm going to crash later, I feel like I need to enjoy it while I can.

Unknown said...

We all experience on problem or the other in our lives which usually bring about depression but as far as i am concern,depression is easy to overcome,There was a time I almost kill myself simply because everything about my life was upside down but i am happy that I overcame the problem.Depression will come but what you do with it is important.

Unknown said...

We all experience one problem or the order in our lives which bring about depression.As far as I am concern depression is easy to overcome if you do the right