Monday, December 14, 2009

Today is a Better Day

Today was much better than yesterday. I had more energy today and I was able to clean my whole house without forcing myself to. I cleaned everything. Scrubbed floors, cleaned the bathroom, did laundry. It felt good to actually do something positive for once.

It was nice outside too so the dogs were able to stay out most of the day. Which was a relief to me. I also wrote two articles for ehow and got one accepted for Associated Content. Demand Studios wants a re-write, of course so I have to work on that tomorrow. All in all it was a great day!

Tomorrow, I get paid from some of the programs I am in so I am going to do a bit of Christmas shopping online. I am going to buy my mom, dad's and husband's gifts online. Hopefully, it will be nice out so the dogs can stay out tomorrow too.

I hope this good feeling lasts a bit longer. I think my energy level came from the diet pills I am taking. I started taking Slimquick to help me lose a little weight and I think they are working finally. I hope so because they weren't cheap! :)

No comments: