Sunday, December 13, 2009

One of those days

It is one of those agitating days. I feel like I am going to lose my mind. I have seven dogs and 6 puppies. Four dogs are in the house because of the rain and then there are the six puppies. At least they are still young enough to sleep all the time.

I knew what I was getting myself into when I took all these dogs in but geez, they can sure drive me nuts sometimes. Imagine living in a small trailer with a husband who likes to sit there and pick at you for fun and seven dogs to take care of. Five dogs sleep in the house at night until we get the fence up and I am still waiting on my husband to get off his butt and put it up. It is a nightmare right now.

On top of all of that I got my denial letter from Social Security the other day. I was planning on getting another bigger trailer brought in here to add on to this one so we can have more room. Now that I am not getting my money I thought I was going to get, no bigger trailer.

Christmas is right around the corner and I have been working my butt off online to buy Christmas gifts. I will only be able to buy everyone one thing this year. Itis really no different from last year and the year before.

I just need a break big time. I need someone to lend me some money so I can get a bigger trailer brought in here. Not only is it too small, but we are heating with one small heater in the living room, one small heater in the bedroom for the puppies, and the oven. I really hate Winter. I wish it was Spring or Summer all year round. That is why I would love to move to Florida someday. I wouldn't miss the snow or cold weather one bit since I have been living here in Ohio in the cold all my life.

I pray to God every day and night to give me one small break. This doesn't help my depression one bit. Sometimes it feels like everything happens at once and everything is falling down around me all the time.

Back to fighting with Social Security again. I even had a lawyer this time and still didn't win. I am so tired of fighting them but I will not give up. In the meantime, I will be writing articles until my eyes bug out.

No comments: