Friday, August 17, 2007

A bad day and a doctors appointment

Wow I was ok this morning. I had to get up early to take my cats to the vet to get spayed and then I had a doctors appointment. He upped my dose of propranolol to 60 mg. because I have been having a good bit of migraines again. The only problem is the last time I was on 60mg. I hallucinated on them. Well I took my first dose of the 60 this afternoon after dinner and no hallucinations yet so I think I will be ok on them. The only problem I am having now is that I feel a little down. I feel like something bad is going to happen for some reason. I think the reason I feel like this is because I only had a half of dose of Seroquel last night. I usually take a half a dose when I need to get up early in the morning because if I don't I won't get up when I'm supposed to. I'm going to have to take a half of a dose again tonight because we have to get up early again to go pick up the cats.

So I hope I don't feel like this tomorrow. Gosh I feel like the whole world is coming down on me. When I get like this I don't want to write articles and the problem with that is if I don't write my articles for Associated Content I don't get paid. I haven't been able to write very much lately. It's like I have a bad case of writers block and I can't seem to get out of it. I need help big time. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get out of writers block then please let me know by leaving me a comment. I will really appreciate it.

The Jefferson County Fair is going on and I don't even get to go to it this year. I haven't been there in years. Yeah I know there will be a crowd of people there but they don't stand around crowding other people in, they move around a lot. I miss the rides I used to go on and the food and games. When I was a teenager I went every year with my friends. Now I can't even go one day because we can't afford it right now. Money problems big time. Oh listen to me I am feeling sorry for myself again but hey that is what happens when someone feels really depressed. I can't help it I feel like crap today.

What I wanted to go for was to see Jack Ingram playing. He was there on the first day which was Tuesday. Joe Zelek will be playing at the fair on Saturday and I was hoping to go but not this time. Oh well I see Joe a lot anyway. All I have to do is go to the Dillonvale Pharmacy and I can see him. The last time I went to watch him sing was when we went to Steubenville to his free concert and we left early because I couldn't handle the crowd. When the hell am I going to be able to live normally? I am so sick of not being able to do things in life. I feel like life is passing me by and I am going to die before I get to see things in the world!

I feel a little better since I got that out of my system. Hopefully the next time I post I will feel much better and be in a better mood.

No comments: