Monday, August 6, 2007

Weather widget not working right.

I just wanted to let everyone know that fior some reason the weather widget isn't working right on my blog. I live in Rayland, Ohio not Windsor Heights, WV so I don't know about this. If I can't get it fixed I'm going to take it off of my blog. I'm not putting it on my other blogs either. I will leave it on this blog for now until I hear back for them because I'm sending the admin at Blogskinny an email letting them know it is not working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - That's really odd. We did write you back today. We've noticed that WeatherBug has a few zip codes that are not accurate. They seem to be close, but not right on. Let us know what they tell you... Is there another zip near by that you could try?

Thx

www.blogskinny.com