Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not quite there yet

The other day we had to go to my husband's uncle's house because he had a job for us to tear another trailer down behind his house. He tells us to come over in the evening and start because it will be cooler. So we did and Oh my gosh there was so many people there. I thought I would be able to handle it but I couldn't. I started getting nervous and felt a panic attack coming on and I kept telling my husband either we get started on the trailer or we go home. He knew it was bothering me to be around all of those people and it was bothering him too even though it was his family. But we had to wait until his uncle came over to tell us what we needed to do to get started. All that damn time standing there wishing I was home he then finally tells us to go home and come back tomorrow morning since there was so many people there. I wish he would have told my husband that on the phone instead of wasting the gas driving there for nothing. One of his cousins talked my ear off and the other one kept giving me dirty looks and she was a little mouthy with me. She is actually his cousins wife and I do not like her at all. She acts like she is better than everyone. Anyway we went back the next morning and parked behind his house right beside the trailer so we didn't have to be around anyone else. My husband went to the house to tell his uncle we were there and there was a houseful of people again. I swear his house is the meeting place for everyone in town. It is totally ridiculous.

I finally heard from Social Security about my claim. They made me an appointment to go to one of their doctors. I don't know why because I have my own doctor. I guess they're just trying to find out if I'm lying or not. Well they will find out that I am not and that I am not normal. My aunt told my mom that she had to go to the same doctor and as soon as she did she got her money. I really wish I could be normal and not have to go through all this crap. Why can't I be normal and have a normal job like other people? Why can't I go places and have fun like other people? It is really not fair that I have to live like this.

I am not really in the greatest mood today as you can probably tell by my post. I'm feeling a little agitated and depressed today. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xanax is the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) approved medicine to treat anxiety as well as several anxiety disorders and this striking fact associated with xanax anxiety spells out that xanax is the ultimate medicine that you should procure immediately if you are suffering from anxiety pangs. http://www.xanax-effects.com