Monday, July 30, 2007

Sorry about not posting lately

Just want to say real quick that the last post I wrote was a review on a website because in exchange for it I will receive free advertising from a blog directory. The blog directory is Blog Skinny.

Anyway on with what I wanted to say. I exchanged messages with someone from Mylot that has subscribed to this blog and this person is having a terrible time with depression and anxiety. Her anxiety is so bad that she is too afraid to leave her house long enough to go to the doctors and get the help she needs. If she is reading this I urge you to please try to at least leave your house long enough to get the help you need. I used to be just like this. My anxiety was so bad that I was afraid to leave the house just to go tot he doctors but I realized I couldn't live like this forever and I forced myself to go. And I am so glad I did because now I am on the right medication that controls the panic attacks so I am able to go shopping, visit my in-laws, and go to the doctors. I even want my husband to take me to the fair next month and there will be a lot of people there but I think I can do it. So if anyone is going through this same thing you need to get help now!! If not you will be like this for the rest of your life and how can you live life if you don't get the help you need? How can you live life if you're too afraid to go anywhere.

So please go get on medication and talk to a counselour because once you are on the medication that is right for you, you will be glad you did. My husband and I went to visit my mom the other day and she said that my aunt and cousin, who is older than me, was there visiting. My cousin is having this same problem. She has it so bad that she hardly said a word to my mom and it was only my mom, my aunt and her there. I'm telling you that is way worse than I was because I was ok as long as there was only a few people in the room but she started having a panic attack when it was just the 3 of them in the room. I told my mom that she needs to tell her what I went through and that I am on such good medication now that I am getting better and better everyday. I promised myself that I wouldn't live like my dad's family and I won't. I have gotten the help I need and I feel so much better with the medication. I am taking Seroquel and Zoloft and it is working wonders for me. So please take my advice and do this for yourself.

Tomorrow I will post some links to a few articles I wrote for Associated Content that might be of help to anyone with depression and Bi-Polar.

Check out my other blogs:

My Highly Recommended Business Opportunities

Entertain Me

2 comments:

Denise Mistich said...

I used to live with anxiety and depression. As a matter of fact, it nearly killed me on more than one occassion. I would like to invite you to visit my website, just for my personal victory.

I live, happily and actively, with no pills! I love it!

Anonymous said...

cwilson26 (or is it 27 now :)), very interesting posts and insights into your life and battles against depression. I hope you'll get the better of it gradually and soon! Cheers!