Sunday, July 22, 2007

I have graduated

I went to see my doctor on the 18th and told her that both medications, Zoloft and Seroquel are working. The night before I did not get any sleep because I ran out of my meds too soon. Without these pills I cannot sleep. So if you're on Seroquel for Bi-Polar disorder then make sure you count your pills when you get them filled because the pharmacy shorted me one and it could happen to anyone. Now I know that I cannot go without them for the rest of my life. So I'm dependent on yet another pill.

Anyway since I missed a dose I had not one but 2 bad days because of it. My husband and I got into a fight because I picked one with him. That is what happens when you have Bi-Polar. If you are not on meds or if your meds aren't working you will pick a fight with anyone and everyone. But now I'm back on track and my doc gave me a few extra samples just in case the pharmacy shorted me again. So I repeat, count your pills when you get them.

Now Seroquel also causes weight gain and I do not want to gain weight but when she first put me on them I did gain a few pounds. I did not like that one bit so I started walking more and I have lost at least a pound. Not much but at least I lost something. I plan to lose a few more.

My husband also had to go see his doctor and neither one of us like her one bit. She is so stuck up it's like she has a needle stuck in her butt, lol. Anyway he got into an argument with her because she won't give him anything to help him sleep so he asked if he could see the nurse practitioner, Lori, she is the one I see. I call her my doctor even though she is not a doctor. She helps the doctors by taking on some of their patients and I asked her if I could see her instead of my doctor. She is a lot better than the doctors because she actually listens and she actually cares about us unlike the stuck up doctors who only care about the money. So my husband will be seeing her too and I know she will give him something to help him sleep.

Yesterday, July 21st, was my birthday. I turned 27 and I was depressed the whole day. I Haven't accomplished anything at all and here I am already 27. I got married but I haven't had kids and probably will never be able to because of all the meds I'm on and because I have cysts on my ovaries. I like to write but I haven't been published but I am still working on that. I just need to get my life figured out and get things done because life is way too short.

Anyway when I was following Lori into the room where the appointments are made the receptionist asked if I was coming back in 4 weeks like my husband because she had already made my appointment on the same day. Lori says, "Nope, she has graduated to 8 weeks." That is because these pills are working so good for me. I still wish I could have been kept on the Lamictal because I swear those pills were a miracle for me. I was so happy on them. But it was just my luck that I ended up breaking out in a rash from them. Oh well at least something is finally helping me.

Check out my other blogs.

My Highly Recommended Business Opportunities

Entertain Me

Check out my articles I wrote for Associated Content

If you would like to get paid to write articles then join Associated Content for free.

No comments: