Saturday, June 30, 2007

Need a little "pick me up"?

If you're depressed or in a bad mood then you should visit the forum "Mylot" because the people on there will cheer you up. On Mylot you get to share your opinions and make new friends and get paid to do so at the same time. I love Mylot. When I'm feeling down I can go on there and read some of the discussions and respond to them. There are jokes on there also and it is just a fun forum to participate in. It is also nice to log in every day and see your earnings go up. I have been paid twice and am almost at payout again. Payout is only $10 and if you are active enough you can reach that in no time at all.

Wen to see Carol and she actually let me talk for a change. It was nice to be able to talk about what is going on with life right now out here in the peace and quiet of the country.

I will post more tomorrow if I have time. We have to go grocery shopping so I might not get to post again until the next day. :)

Check out my Mylot profile:
myLot User Profile

2 comments:

Jarule Onyxstone said...

Thank you for this information, and I just joined mylot.com as Jarule_Onyxstone. I have a question that maybe you can help me answer. How do you change the [view adult content/no adult content] option? I can't find the answer anywhere on mylot.com, and they don't seem to have a help menu anywhere. Can you help? I sure would appreciate your assistance in this matter.

C. Wilson said...

Since you asked me I have been trying to figure it out too. I can't find it anywhere, sorry! :)