Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bad day today

It wasn't a bad day mentally but I had a really bad sinus headache all day. It just went away about a couple of hours ago. So I laid around most of the day and wasn't able to get things done like I planned. Oh well. At least it's gone now and I am getting caught up on everything now. Trying to that is.

Tomorrow my husband and I have to see our counslours. I hate going to see mine because she wants to talk the whole time. It is supposed to be my hour and I end up having to interrupt her most of the time just to get a few words in edgewise. I wish I had my husband's therapist. He is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Besides my husband anyway. I was even able to go in with my husband one time and sit in on a session. He let me say a few things that were on my mind. This was way before I started to go see Carol. Anyway I have to see her because it is part of the whole trying to get better thing.

What helps me a whole lot more is going on the forum Mylot. At least when I'm logged into Mylot I am able to express my opinions on certain subjects that I like and I also have a ton of friends there too. If I ever have a problem or need someones opinion all I have to do is either start a discussion or PM one of my friends and I always get the help I need. Mylot is a great place to meet friends and share different things. You should check it out. They even pay you to post. I have been paid twice and it wasn't a whole lot but it was something for my time and it is a fun place to hang out.

http://mylot.com/cwilson26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having a bad day today. Tried to go for a walk; watched a moive; spoke to my parents on the phone; My boyfriend came home to have lunch with me, but it feels that I am in this dark hole alone and unable to get out. I hate being like this!!!