Sunday, August 23, 2009

Really Down Today

I am so depressed today. I got my meds back but I have to give them time to kink in again since I was without them for a while. I need to work because I need the money but I cannot concentrate on writing. I am having a hard time writing this post but I thought maybe I would feel better if I got this off of my chest. I hate feeling this way.

I am also depressed because I am trying to find a different job that doesn't require writing web content. I am sick of writing web content and it is harder to do when you have a hard time concentrating. I am looking for data entry work or something similar and I am not having any luck. I signed up with some freelance sites and applied for a few but haven't heard back. I guess it will take a while and, like most things, I shouldn't expect too much right away. That really sucks though.

The weather isn't helping my mood either. It is really dreary outside and reminds me that summer is almost over. I didn't get to do anything this summer at all. I stayed home because I couldn't afford to and I don't have a car. It sucks not having a car and having to bum a ride every time you need to go somewhere.

Well, that's it for now. I hope these meds kick in soon so I can get out of this brain fog I am in.

No comments: