Saturday, July 19, 2008

A crappy day today

Sorry I haven't posted but I have been having problems getting into my blogs. So now that I am finally on here I am updating all of them.

Today was a crappy day! I'm not depressed but it's my time of the month and everything went wrong today. Phone quit working, had to have hubby fix it. I keep getting knocked off line. I'm having cramps, the picture on the t.v went out until hubby fixed it. Fan quit working. Uggh!! Bad day. Now I am sitting here trying to enjoy a wine cooler and I have heartburn and ran out of my acid reflux pills! So the wine is just making it worse but I'm drinking it anyway.

Otherwise, everything is going great. I have a full time writing job online which is bringing in extra much needed cash every week.

I have been neglecting my fiction and that sucks. I seem to have no time with writing articles, keeping this house clean, keeping my animals happy with attention, and everything else going on. I want to get my short stories done and submitted. I will never be a published author this way. I am just going to have to take the time.

Nothing much else to write about. If you want to read up on some home remedies, check out my AC page, and my ehow page.

My AC page
My Ehow page

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Oh i can understand.....Really very well written..Cheers!!!
Bryan
Depression